I was cleaning up the kitchen after lunch one day when I heard Stephanie say, "Here, Erica, you play the drums" I had to go see what was going on. I found both girls dressed up and ready to play "rock and roll" music. Ha ha! Stephanie was using her Thor hammer as a guitar and was handing Erica a drum to play. I went ahead and found some good heavy metal music for them on the internet and let them have a jam session. Very funny!
This morning, the girls said that they wanted to listen to "rock and roll" music again. I put on some AC/DC and started "banging my head." Erica thought that was just the coolest move and proceeded to join in.
I wish I had the camera with me when we went to the Rowlett Community Center show on Tuesday. It was a group of hula dancers. Erica practically stole the show and just danced the whole time. Stephanie didn't participate much at the show, but when we got home, she dug through her drawers and put on an amazing outfit that best mimicked the hula costumes. She proceeded to choreograph a hula dance using moves that they either taught the audience or merely demonstrated. I was very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment