Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I love you, too. AND I LOVE YOUR SINGING, STEPHANIE!! :)ERICA AND STEPHANIE, YOUR SMILES MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!
great singing and great cliff hanger. What did Erica say before the shot was cut? It almost seemed like she was getting ready to say, "I love you Grandma"
Nope ... just a grunt, but I was hoping for more. So, feel free to imagine an eloquent expression of her love for Grandma Gray! Ha ha!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I love you, too. AND I LOVE YOUR SINGING, STEPHANIE!! :)ERICA AND STEPHANIE, YOUR SMILES MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!
ReplyDeletegreat singing and great cliff hanger. What did Erica say before the shot was cut? It almost seemed like she was getting ready to say, "I love you Grandma"
ReplyDeleteNope ... just a grunt, but I was hoping for more. So, feel free to imagine an eloquent expression of her love for Grandma Gray! Ha ha!
ReplyDelete