Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stephanie

I am enjoying watching Stephanie grow up. She is still in gymnastics and we are back in Ms. Josie's class. Ms. Josie is still one of Stephanie's favorite people, but Stephanie has a new favorite. Coach Casey (not in the picture) started picking on Stephanie one night by making funny faces at her and making her laugh. Ever since then, she really looks forward to gymnastics so she can see Coach Casey again. He's really good with her and likes to make her laugh. She was even making up songs about him last week - very cute.


One day, I let them watch some TV while they were having their afternoon snack. I stepped out of the room for a while and retuned to find Stephanie lounging with her feet up. I didn't get a picture of it, but she had her arms crossed and had a pensive look on her face. It was very funny - like she was the boss and she wasn't happy. Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment