Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun in a fountain

We had a long day - music class, dmv (45 min wait! Ugh!), haircuts for the girls (after this picture was taken) and grocery shopping. Phew! I took the girls to lunch in a fun outdoor food court type area (this is also where that great burger place was where the "leg" stool was). In the middle of the plaza is one of those fun fountains that unpredictably squirts water up out of these holes. This was the first time the girls encountered one of these fountains. They were so much fun to watch. I didn't guide them at all. I just watched the experience. As you can see in the picture, Erica is a little closer to one of the fountains than Stephanie is to hers. Erica was definitely more adventurous and was the first to get wet. I think she was looking down at a hole when it turned on and squirted her forehead. She was a little startled, but then burst out in laughter. After that, all their inhibitions were thrown out the window. Somehow I got us to leave before they got soaking wet, but they sure had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment