Wow! We can't believe it has already been a year since we made a mad dash for the hospital in NY. Erica is growing so fast and is such a sweet, cuddly little girl. She is a joy.
I have been digging into the hand-me-down bin for Fall clothes and found the outfits that Stephanie wore around her first birthday. I had Erica wear Stephanie's birthday dress to church.
We decorated with Hello Kitty decorations. Erica spent a long time inspecting the table cloth.
She was a little wary of the cake and candle, but once we cut it up, she had a great time just poking into the fondant (see post below for more details on the cake) and smearing the cake across the platter.
As far as milestones, I found her two top teeth finally poking through Sunday night. We were finally able to turn her car seat around. So far, she has HATED riding in the car. She has always seemed pretty miserable. Tonight we had to go to gymnastics, so she got her first ride with the seat turned around. She gave me the most priceless look when I buckled her up. Then, on the way to gymnastics, she couldn't stop looking around with WIDE eyes and letting out a periodic squeal.

Happy Birthday, Erica!
ReplyDeleteGreat Cake, Andrea. WOW! Love these new posts looks like lots of fall fun. :)