Monday, October 25, 2010

Adventures in Clothing

Stephanie is really enjoying getting herself dressed and picking out her own outfits. She really does have a good eye and I try to give her freedom in her choices. The other night, we went out to dinner and she got herself dressed in 4 layers of shirts! Ha ha! She likes to change her clothes multiple times during the day.

She is also very aware of daily events and considers them in her choices. Today was Erica's birthday and we chose Hello Kitty decorations 2 weeks ago. I mentioned to Stephanie that I was going to decorate last night, but didn't make a big deal out of it. This morning when I went to get her out of bed, she was dressing her cat in her own Hello Kitty shirt. I didn't make the connection and made a comment about the outfit. She nonchalantly explained that she wanted her cat to match Erica's decorations. Then I realized that she had also chosen Hello Kitty pajamas last night!

Here is the outfit she put together for church on Sunday. She HATED this yellow shirt this summer. I don't think she liked the straps. However, now that she does the layered look, it has become a favorite.


She found this really cool leaf on the ground. It was HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment