She helped me make pancakes, cupcakes and frosting today. While she was stirring the liquid ingredients for the pancake batter, she stopped abruptly, put her finger alongside her head and said, "Hmmm .... I need something ... hmmm ... I need a map!" I am not sure what that means ... perhaps she needs a recipe? Anyway, it was so cute. I tried to get her to repeat it as best as she could.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Chef Stephanie
We finally got all the ingredients and the opportunity to make the "pancit." (The filipino dish inspired by the book, "Cora Cooks Pancit") Stephanie helped get the noodles ready.
She helped me make pancakes, cupcakes and frosting today. While she was stirring the liquid ingredients for the pancake batter, she stopped abruptly, put her finger alongside her head and said, "Hmmm .... I need something ... hmmm ... I need a map!" I am not sure what that means ... perhaps she needs a recipe? Anyway, it was so cute. I tried to get her to repeat it as best as she could.
She helped me make pancakes, cupcakes and frosting today. While she was stirring the liquid ingredients for the pancake batter, she stopped abruptly, put her finger alongside her head and said, "Hmmm .... I need something ... hmmm ... I need a map!" I am not sure what that means ... perhaps she needs a recipe? Anyway, it was so cute. I tried to get her to repeat it as best as she could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A natural actress!!
ReplyDeleteThis a great concept for a cooking show. Something like "My Kid Kooked This." or maybe.... "Cooking with Kids".
ReplyDelete....last idea "Cooking with a Map".
Anyways its great to see that Stephanie is taking on Andrea's gift of cooking!