Friday, November 11, 2011

More adventures in cooking

In the midst of our birthday month, I decided to take on a few cooking projects. I made these mini cupcakes (60 yellow cake/white frosting, 60 dr pepper cake/frosting) for our dance classes celebration of September and October birthdays.



One of the moms from our music class asked me to make some cake pops for her son's birthday party. Since it falls so close to Halloween, we went with a Halloween theme - eyeballs, pumpkins, sprinkles and orange/black foil. (FYI - I found *CANDY* writers. They created a much clearer line than the food writers that I had been using. The candy writers don't come in as many colors as the food writers, but I just needed red and black this time.)


1 comment:

  1. I love the eyeballs! Its like the cake pop is watching you eat it! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete