Friday, March 25, 2011

As time goes by ...

I can't believe it's been over a month since I made my last post. So, I dumped a bunch of stuff on here tonight. Yes, Mom ... the "first haircut" pictures are here finally. Here are some miscellaneous pictures.

Stephanie has been such a great big sister. Here she's trying to help Erica get dressed.

The girls got new bags/backpacks for the trip to Albuquerque (see more below). They didn't use them much on the trip, but have enjoyed playing with them. This was also a rare moment when Stephanie let me do something with her hair.

We went to play at a friend's house and they had a beautiful rocking horse. Stephanie is a natural!

The girls were packing up their bags to go on an "adventure" the other day, but I wasn't sure where they were going to go. So, I put together "Mommy's Cave of Wonder" for them. Stephanie had a great time, but Erica wasn't so sure about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment