Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sandra-who?

Phew! We have been busy moving for the last few weeks. Mom has been our hero once again. (Dad, I will try to get some pictures of her up here soon). We are busy unpacking now and getting settled. We think that Cleo escaped the other night and we haven't seen her since. And then there were two ...

We took a break from unpacking today and had some fun shopping. As Stephanie likes to say, "I like stores." Ha ha - she loves to shop! We had a stop for everyone. Mine was Sur La Table. Everyone graciously waited while I relished the store.

Stephanie found napkin rings and turned them into braclets! Not my blood - Sandra-who? Ha ha! (Sandi is Christian's mom and is a fashion/jewelry/accessory expert) (Yes, that is a hair band around her neck. She does NOT wear them in her hair - only as chokers)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys sorry to hear about Cleo. I will be praying that she shows up again soon!

    Stephanie has incredible fashion sense, and is a natural at repurposing objects for jewelry use. Clever!

    Where did Christian choose to shop?

    ReplyDelete